The basic steps in the site development or renovation process are:
- Establish password-protected project work space (the necessary login information will be sent to you and a link to your project’s start page will be added to the Client Login page of this site).
- Evaluate and define design and site goals to dictate direction of the subsequent design work.
- Post design drafts and revisions along with any development updates to this project work area until site design is established.
- Sign Design Sign-Off Agreement.
- Build working version of new site within the protected project space.
- Integrate content into new site and review for quality and completeness.
- Transfer site files to domain name when complete.
Client will be notified via email whenever changes have been made to the project work space that require review and feedback.
Posted in: Site Development