The basic steps in the site development or renovation process are:
- Establish password-protected project work space (the necessary login information will be sent to you and a link to your project’s start page will be added to the Client Login page of this site).
- Evaluate and define design and site goals to dictate direction of the subsequent design work.
- Post design drafts and revisions along with any development updates to this project work area until site design is established.
- Sign Design Sign-Off Agreement.
- Build working version of new site within the protected project space.
- Integrate content into new site and review for quality and completeness.
- Transfer site files to domain name when complete.
Client will be notified via email whenever changes have been made to the project work space that require review and feedback.